Parks Adventure Bus
Saturdays. Summer. Something Super Special
On Saturdays this summer, NFTA-Metro is sending out the Parks Adventure Bus to parks around the region.
Oh, and it's FREE. Yep. There is no fare for these trips, both ways.
This is nothing but fun.
Click on a date for more info.
Free - The Adventure Bus and park entry is free to riders.
Arrive 10 minutes early to board buses downtown and at all parks.
Park rangers are on park grounds to assist you.
All parks have available bathrooms.
Follow all posted rules or signage for your safety.
Bicycle racks are on the front of every Metro bus, but only hold two bikes. It is first come, first served. Additional bikes will not be permitted on the bus. Bike parking and a Reddy Bike Share Station are available at the downtown bus station.
- Wear comfortable closed-toe athletic shoes or boots
- Bring a full water bottle, fully charged cell phone, and a backpack with a lunch or snacks
- Wear sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat; bring a light jacket
- Swimsuits and towels for the pool or beach
- Proper disposal of trash and recycling is required
- Pets are not allowed on NFTA-Metro vehicles or facilities; Service animals are always welcome
- In case of emergency, call 911 and seek help from park rangers
Paratransit clients: Service to each park will also be provided on PAL for eligible riders. You can reserve trips arriving at the park at 9:30am, 11:30am, and 1:45pm. Vehicles will leave the park at 12 noon, 2:15pm, and 4:00pm.