Corporate Pass Program
Buy in bulk
Businesses and organizations realize savings every day from economies of scale. Metro Bus and Rail is now extending that same efficiency to your business - Metro’s Corporate Pass Program.
There is give and take in every deal. Here’s ours: Give your employees a $10 discount on Metro Monthly Passes, and Metro will match it. Your organization buys passes at $65 and passes $55 cost onto employees. Organizations need to purchase a minimum of 25 passes.
To take advantage, companies simply need to sign a contract, set up payment and select delivery options.
- Companies may not charge employees more than $55. Companies may certainly charge less.
- Discounts starts with a purchase of 25 passes.
- Contracts need to take effect two weeks prior to the start of the month in which passes are valid.
- Passes are for employee use only.
- NFTA-Metro reserves the right to audit participating companies and organizations for compliance.
- Failure to abide by any of these conditions will result in removal from the program.
- Some restrictions apply.
The Corporate Pass Program works in concert with Metro Perk, Metro’s pre-tax savings initiative. Because public transportation-related expenditures can be taken from pay checks pre-tax, corporate Metro Monthly Pass purchases bring additional savings to employers and employees.
Employers using Metro Perk reduce payroll taxes. Employees reduce their taxable income, saving approximately 30% on monthly passes.
For most full participants -
A $75 Metro Monthly Pass, purchased through the Corporate Pass Program becomes $55.
Paid for with pre-tax dollars, the out-of-pocket cost to the employee is just $38.50.
Each program is easy to set up and even easier to use. Forms are available at metro.nfta.com
For more information
NFTA-Metro Customer Care 716-855-7211 | TTY/Relay 711 or 800-662-1220