Express Network Update
- Express routes 60, 61, 64, 66, 69, 74, and 81 will return on Tuesday, June 21.
- Express routes 70, 72, and 76 will have additional service starting on June 21.
- Maps and timetable previews are available on the Route Schedules page. Click on the yellow “Preview Schedule” button.
- Please review your route carefully as most routes and schedules have changed.
- The 67 Cleveland Hill Express has been permanently eliminated due to low ridership. Riders have a number of other bus options along this route, including routes 32 and 12.
An interactive map of route changes is available here.
Call Customer Care at (716) 855-7211 or email email@example.com with questions about timetables or routing.
The express network was temporarily reduced on February 13, 2022 due to a bus driver shortage.